Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Patrick Mahomes Said Everybody Can Go to His and Travis Kelce’s Restaurant as it Won’t Be ‘Too Upscale’

Published

on

Patrick Mahomes shared about his ambitions to open a restaurant with Travis Kelce. During a press conference for the 101 Awards, held on Friday, March 22, where he was honored with the Derrick Thomas Award, Mahomes shared insights into his vision for 1587 Prime, the steakhouse venture.

Image Source: Getty Images | Photo By Ezra Shaw
The American Professional football player disclosed that he has plans to keep his eatery open to all and aims to keep a moderate price range. “Me and Travis have been working on that for a while. We’re always together. We’re always at these restaurants, and we have a love for bringing people together. We’re going to do whatever we can to continue to bring people together and what better place than Kansas City,” he said in a video shared by Fox 4 Kansas City. When a reporter inquired if it would be a $15 menu, Mahomes said, “I’m sure there will be some things on there that will be $15. Honestly, though, we thought about that and didn’t want to make it too upscale, too high-priced that not everybody can go.”

Image Source: Getty Images | Photo by Kara Durrette

“So we’re going to make it a place where hopefully Kansas City can call it home, and that everybody can be there and really enjoy it. Hopefully, we can win some games at Arrowhead Stadium and then we can get to go over and have a few drinks and food with it,” he further added according to People. Disclosing about the planned menu for the restaurant, Mahomes revealed cheekily, “I’ve already seen the menu…a few of my favorites. Ketchup will be there.” Earlier this month, Mahomes and Kelce made headlines by announcing their joint venture, 1587 Prime, named as a nod to their respective jersey numbers. The upscale steakhouse is set to be located within the Loews Kansas City Hotel, with the esteemed global hospitality group, Noble 33, collaborating with the athletes to bring their vision to fruition.

Anticipated to open its doors in early 2025, the expansive modern steakhouse will occupy a spacious 10,000 square feet across two floors. Offering an array of private dining rooms, the establishment will feature culinary offerings and décor subtly honoring Mahomes’s and Kelce’s football achievements, as revealed in a press release. Meanwhile, Kelce stated, “We’re excited to be a part of this journey with Noble 33 to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience, and what better place to start than our very own Kansas City.”

On the other hand, the back-to-back wins of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team, of which both Kelce and Mahomes are part, have solidified their presence and fame among the fans globally. This achievement marks the first time since the New England Patriots nearly twenty years ago that a team has won consecutive Super Bowl titles.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

News update:Country Singer Makes a Bold Declaration About Taylor Swift

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Stephen Curry’s Net Worth in 2025: How the Three-Point King Built an Empire Beyond Basketball”

NEWS3 weeks ago

NEWSUnable to hide it, Prince William covered his face in sadness as he revealed Kate’s latest test results: “I don’t want to hide it from the British people anymore, my wife’s condition is… See more

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

BREAKING: Alyssa Milano Announces She Will Sell All Her Properties In Red States And Plans To Leave The U.s. After A Heated Conflict With Elon Musk… See More

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Celebrity update “From Idol to Icon: Ranking the 22 Winners Based on Their Career Success

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

U.S. Gymnast Suni Lee Celebrates Her Birthday in Style, Breaking the Internet with a Gorgeous New Photo

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

News update: Simone Biles Sparks Excitement With Cryptic 6-Word Message Post-Honeymoon

CELEBRITY1 month ago

NEWS UPDATE:NBA World Crowns Shai Gilgeous-Alexander MVP After Fourth 50-Point Game This Season

NEWS2 months ago

Patrick Mahomes and Harrison Butker will make NFL history as the first ever players to appear in 5+ Super Bowls before turning 30 years old.

CELEBRITY2 months ago

WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL 😆😆

CELEBRITY2 months ago

Aishwarya Rai refused Hollywood film with Brad Pitt because she had made promises that ” I will never work with … Read more

CELEBRITY2 months ago

Yay, they meet again. Let’s go Patrick mahomes win 3 peat💯❤️🏈@

Copyright © 2024 USAalive247