Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Travis Kelce comforted CRYING Taylor Swift on the phone for HOURS after Eras Tour suicide attack was foiled by police: “You did the right thing to keep your fans safe from harm”

Published

on

The three-time Super Bowl winner spent most of his offseason travelling with Swift as she toured the globe with her wildly popular Eras Tour – visiting Australia, Singapore and multiple countries in Europe. Swift has not yet responded publicly to the news. Her four-month tour of Europe ends next week with five shows at Wembley Stadium in London from Aug. 15 to 20, which organizers insist will still go ahead. But last week, Swift spoke of her shock at a stabbing attack in Southport, England at a dance class celebrating her music that left three children dead. ‘The horror of yesterday’s attack in Southport is washing over me continuously, and I’m just completely in shock,’ the 34-year-old said. ‘I am at a complete loss for how to ever convey my sympathies to these families. These were just little kids at a dance class.’ A man was also arrested on Friday for threatening to shoot Kelce and his Kansas City Chiefs teammate Patrick Mahomes when they were at a Morgan Wallen concert, held at the Chiefs’ Arrowhead Stadium.

Travis Kelce spent ‘hours’ on the phone comforting Taylor Swift on Wednesday when her Eras Tour shows were canceled in Austria due to threats of a terrorist attack.

A 19-year-old man and two younger teenagers have been arrested on suspicion of planning a suicide bombing at one of her three scheduled shows in Vienna, with police finding Islamic State propaganda during a house raid.

Now, a source was quote by The Sun as saying: ‘Travis contacted Taylor very fast and talked with her for a while to show support and see how she was feeling with that tense situation.

‘He has one of his phones always right next to him when he goes to sleep in case she needs to talk to him, and they did spend some long hours on the phone yesterday as it’s not a common situation to deal with, and he always wants to be Taylor’s rock and best fan and number one supporter whatever happens.

‘He was feeling relieved that the concerts got canceled, as it’s the best decision to be taken in this kind of context. He even suggested flying to Austria to be there for her if she wanted him to do so, even if it was for a day or two, but Taylor is going to keep working and focus on the next dates, with the London concert, to wrap up the Euro part in the best way.’

Authorities said they also found Islamic State group and al-Qaida material at the home of the second suspect, who is 17. That suspect, who has so far refused to talk, was employed a few days ago by a company providing unspecified services at the venue for the concerts.

The main suspect confessed that he had started planning the attack in July, authorities said. The 19-year-old just a few weeks ago uploaded to the internet an oath of allegiance to the current leader of the Islamic State group.

Concert organizers in Vienna anticipated as many as 30,000 onlookers outside the stadium as well as the 65,000 fans who had tickets to the three sell-out shows.

Kelce is currently at a training camp with his Kansas City Chiefs team ahead of the new NFL season starting on September 5.

The three-time Super Bowl winner spent most of his offseason travelling with Swift as she toured the globe with her wildly popular Eras Tour – visiting Australia, Singapore and multiple countries in Europe.

Swift has not yet responded publicly to the news. Her four-month tour of Europe ends next week with five shows at Wembley Stadium in London from Aug. 15 to 20, which organizers insist will still go ahead.

The three-time Super Bowl winner spent most of his offseason travelling with Swift as she toured the globe with her wildly popular Eras Tour – visiting Australia, Singapore and multiple countries in Europe.

Swift has not yet responded publicly to the news. Her four-month tour of Europe ends next week with five shows at Wembley Stadium in London from Aug. 15 to 20, which organizers insist will still go ahead.

But last week, Swift spoke of her shock at a stabbing attack in Southport, England at a dance class celebrating her music that left three children dead.

‘The horror of yesterday’s attack in Southport is washing over me continuously, and I’m just completely in shock,’ the 34-year-old said.

‘I am at a complete loss for how to ever convey my sympathies to these families. These were just little kids at a dance class.’

A man was also arrested on Friday for threatening to shoot Kelce and his Kansas City Chiefs teammate Patrick Mahomes when they were at a Morgan Wallen concert, held at the Chiefs’ Arrowhead Stadium.

But last week, Swift spoke of her shock at a stabbing attack in Southport, England at a dance class celebrating her music that left three children dead.

‘The horror of yesterday’s attack in Southport is washing over me continuously, and I’m just completely in shock,’ the 34-year-old said.

‘I am at a complete loss for how to ever convey my sympathies to these families. These were just little kids at a dance class.’

A man was also arrested on Friday for threatening to shoot Kelce and his Kansas City Chiefs teammate Patrick Mahomes when they were at a Morgan Wallen concert, held at the Chiefs’ Arrowhead Stadium.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

News update:Country Singer Makes a Bold Declaration About Taylor Swift

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Stephen Curry’s Net Worth in 2025: How the Three-Point King Built an Empire Beyond Basketball”

NEWS3 weeks ago

NEWSUnable to hide it, Prince William covered his face in sadness as he revealed Kate’s latest test results: “I don’t want to hide it from the British people anymore, my wife’s condition is… See more

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

BREAKING: Alyssa Milano Announces She Will Sell All Her Properties In Red States And Plans To Leave The U.s. After A Heated Conflict With Elon Musk… See More

CELEBRITY4 weeks ago

Celebrity update “From Idol to Icon: Ranking the 22 Winners Based on Their Career Success

CELEBRITY4 weeks ago

U.S. Gymnast Suni Lee Celebrates Her Birthday in Style, Breaking the Internet with a Gorgeous New Photo

CELEBRITY4 weeks ago

News update: Simone Biles Sparks Excitement With Cryptic 6-Word Message Post-Honeymoon

CELEBRITY1 month ago

NEWS UPDATE:NBA World Crowns Shai Gilgeous-Alexander MVP After Fourth 50-Point Game This Season

NEWS2 months ago

Patrick Mahomes and Harrison Butker will make NFL history as the first ever players to appear in 5+ Super Bowls before turning 30 years old.

CELEBRITY2 months ago

WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL 😆😆

CELEBRITY2 months ago

Aishwarya Rai refused Hollywood film with Brad Pitt because she had made promises that ” I will never work with … Read more

CELEBRITY2 months ago

Yay, they meet again. Let’s go Patrick mahomes win 3 peat💯❤️🏈@

Copyright © 2024 USAalive247